I decided to see where my deadlift is currently at, even though I set a PR in may.
- deadlift: 1x 212, 1x 215
so, technically I set two PRs but the second one was greater than the first. woho.
summary of the week
- military press: increased max from 72.5 kg (december 2014) to 75 kg
- squat: increased max from 170 kg (december 2014) to 175 kg
- bench: increased max from 107.5 kg (december 2014) to 114 kg
- deadlift: increased max from 210 kg (may 2015) to 215 kg
- total: 504 kg (squat, bench, dead)
with this, my Wilks score is finally over 300 (302.20). this means I no longer suck infinitely with regards to lifting.
future goals – what is realistic?
- military press: 80 kg
- squat: 180 kg
- bench: 120 kg
- deadlift: 227 kg (500 lbs)
currently, I do not really have a time frame for this. the squat feels like it’s really close (given that I thought I had it three times this tuesday).
tomorrow, we leave for a weeks vacation away from home. it will, most likely, be a great experience. I miss our cats.